Family Crest jewellery is hand made from your Family Coat of Arms. each piece of Jewellery is entirely unique and becomes a wearable Family Heirloom.
You can chose from the top part of the Coat of Arms – which is the family crest, the Main Shield of your Coat of Arms, or just one element of the Coat of Arms.
You can select the design from our existing style options, and then customise the style to bring out the best in your family crest jewellery piece.
Would you like some cufflinks, hair pin, brooch, tie clip or money clip made? How about a lapel pin? Family crest jewellery pieces will be admired, and handed down for generations. Each unique item is an investment in both your heritage and your future.
Before starting any family crest jewellery order, we need to accurately quote and need to have a few basic questions answered:
- What is the measurement – do you know how big you would like the piece?
- Is the ring for a Men or a Woman? Please describe the stature and height of the person (ie: tall and lanky, short and round, thin and petite, built like a brick-crapper)
- Please indicate from our style options which style you prefer – oval, shield, square etc
- Identify which metal you would like to use – Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, White Gold – or depending on the design we could use a combination of all three. We also make rings in pure Silver.
- Please indicate whether you would like the family crest jewellery to have a HOLLOW back or FLAT back. This option can make quite a difference to your final price. Hollow back obviously uses less metal, so less weight and less cost. Flat back looks more finished as a family crest jewellery piece and will sit flat against the skin, or in the case of cufflinks – be able to be engraved with personal date.
Mens and Ladies styles available. All our family crest jewellery is all handmade, we are able to create a unique item to meet and exceed your specifications. The price shown on this product listing is indicative only, and the finished price could be more or less than the product price shown.
Any item can be made to suit your requirements.
Why not enquire today about your family crest jewellery idea? Contact us via our web page, or freecall us from anywhere in Australia on 1800 809 963.
I am able to offer a long-term layby to assist in making your family crest jewellery piece more accessible. We have been in business for over 20 years and are not about to go broke. I use protected payment systems so that at anytime you have full control and recourse over your payment.